Pipeline Construction Safety Training (PCST)
This course has been designed and developed by the construction industry to address health and safety issues specific to pipeline construction in the oil and gas industry.
Construction safety is not to be taken lightly, and it is something that the pipeline construction industry takes very seriously. This course is intended to familiarize you, the worker, with how to recognize, assess and control hazards on the work site. It has been designed to complement other safety-related courses offered by the industry.
After completing this course, you will:
• Know how to recognize hazards
• Know how to assess hazards
• Know how to control hazards
• Know how to operate a vehicle safely
• Know how to operate equipment safely
• Know how to respond to emergencies
The course duration is approximately 6 hours.
A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion. Upon successful completion you can download your certificate.
- Upon Request
- Construction Industry Training Network
- Contact Info:
- Kerry Vital1-844-393-2339 | email@example.com
- Paid Training
- Additional Information:
- Please note, new registrations will be processed Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Courses purchased after business hours or on weekends or holidays will receive logins and instructions on the next business day.
- How to Register:
- Take me to the course