A Service Provider refers to any individual or organization registered to the site for the purpose of providing content. Service Providers include but are not limited to funders, employers, training providers, as well as individual and organizations with relevant resources to share.
Registered Service Providers can upload content directly to the site, allowing you to manage your message. Once your provider account is approved you can start uploading your training events, funding programs, job postings or resources. Discover what Wayfinder can do for you.
Free for employers
For employers, Wayfinder is a way to reach First Nation job seekers who are actively looking for employment and are already right here in the Yukon.
Free for trainers and funders
If you’re looking to reach local First Nations with your funding, training or other programs and services, Wayfinder is where they’ll be looking. The website is actively promoted specifically to Yukon First Nations, and it’s a great way to get your message out to exactly that audience, free of charge.
Free for First Nation governments, organizations and businesses
Wayfinder is an exciting opportunity for Yukon First Nations governments, organizations and corporations to collectively build a robust library of resources such as successful programs, useful templates and more.
To get started:
- Simply go to the registration page to create an account.
- Once approved, you can login (the Service Provider button can be found in the footer).
- Using the menu in the header, navigate to the section of the site you want to post content in (e.g., Training).
- On the Training page, click "Add Training" to open a blank form.
- Complete the form and click "Submit for Review". Your post will be visible on the site as soon as it has been approved.