Communication, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution
The Communication, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution course has been designed to help improve written, oral and negotiating skills within the construction industry. The course contains interactive elements, case studies, practical examples, a search function, course glossary and reference library.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
• Overcome communication barriers
• Communicate clearly using a variety of methods
• Apply communication skills to lead a meeting
• Define a conflict
• Identify the stages of conflict
• Apply assertiveness techniques to help people understand your point
• Work with difficult behaviours more effectively
• Describe the criteria for an effective negotiator
• Describe how power can be used or abused in negotiation
• Identify when to close negotiations.
The course duration is approximately 5 hours.
This course has been accredited by the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) for two (2) credits toward Gold Seal Certification. A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion. Upon successful completion you can download your certificate.
How registration works:
New registrations will be processed Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Courses purchased outside of these hours or on weekends or holidays will receive logins and instructions on the next business day.
Course fee: $150 plus GST
- Upon Request
- Construction Industry Training Network
- Paid Training
- Additional Information:
- How to Register:
- Take me to the course