Working in a Respectful and Inclusive Workplace
This course is intended to equip you to be successful and participate in creating a respectful and inclusive workplace.
This course looks at how a respectful and inclusive workplace can benefit everyone by eliminating discrimination and harassment, and how everyone can create respect through inclusive communication, teamwork, and mentorship. This course uses interactive elements, scenarios, videos, and quizzes to reinforce the learning.
By the end of this course you will:
• Understand industry expectations for respectful and inclusive workplaces
• Know how to lead by example to help create a respectful and inclusive workplace.
• Know how to communicate more effectively with team members of different genders, backgrounds and circumstances.
• Know how to include the perspectives of team members of different genders, backgrounds and circumstances into decision-making and problem-solving.
• Work more effectively in mentorship relationships with team members of different genders, backgrounds and circumstances to transfer trade and workplace knowledge to the next generation.
This course is intended for people working in the construction industry.
This course consists of 8 lessons, for a total duration of about 3 hours of self-paced instruction. A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion.
$100 plus GST
- Upon Request
- Construction Industry Training Network
- Contact Info:
- Kerry Vital
- Paid Training
- Additional Information:
- How to Register:
- Take me to the course