Wednesday WomanSpeak Circle
I am so happy you are here!
Get ready to rewire your nervous system from fear, frustration, and self-doubt around using your voice and sharing your truth, to safety, joy and empowerment.
We meet on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month beginning on Wednesday, September 6, 2023.
5:30 - 8:00 pm Yukon (check for your time zone here)
You are warmly invited to join a dynamic, interactive, experiential and powerful series of WomanSpeak™ Circles - where we meet twice a month - exploring and practicing with a new theme each month.
This is a 16 month program that meets twice a month for 2.5hrs each time. I run this over 16 months because I have come to believe that the profound transformation that this work offers is best served with slow, sustainable change created with lots of practice and opportunity for reflection, experimentation and exploration of the creativity, potential and power of your voice.
Each month is a standalone module which means this is a rolling program that gives you the freedom to join at any time, and be a part of the circle for as long as you want with no contract or long term commitment (see monthly membership options).
Together we will work on improving and enhancing speaking and delivery techniques that empower you and help connect you to the
things that matter most - personally and professionally.
Ideal if you:
- are tired of holding back.
- want to articulate and own the value of what you have to say, and feel free to share it.
- want to learn how to listen more deeply.
- want to speak up and know you are being heard.
- want a supportive environment where your brilliance is recognized, clarified, celebrated and drawn out.
- want to enhance leadership and public speaking opportunities.
Many of the educational and corporate cultures in our society teach growth through focussing on what is wrong and needs to be fixed. This is exactly the opposite!
- Each time we meet you will be seen and heard.
- You will be recognized for the brilliant, wise woman that you are.
The focus in our circle is to support you - and each other - in transforming your relationships with fear, resistance, anxiety and being in “performance mode” when you are speaking, so that you have the experience of feeling grounded, safe, connected, celebrated and truthful in your speaking.
This curriculum will be a unique experience and result for each of you.
If this speaks to you in any way, I'd love for you to join our on-line Circle meeting for 2.5 hours, twice a month where we will journey together- exploring your edges in public speaking.
Ready to do this?
Identify Your Best Option
Option 1: One Time Payment
- Get the entire 16-month WomanSpeak program, for the total cost of only 13 months (that's 3 months free!) -
Initiation fee CA$75.00 included
CA$1235.00 (inc. GST) for the full 16-month program.
That's 3 months free!
I choose to pay in one up-front payment,
Option 2: Monthly Membership Fee
- Pay monthly -
CA$95.00 (inc. GST) per month
CA $75.00 WomanSpeak Initiation Fee (included with initial payment)* *this means you receive the first month for only CA $20.
* Your one-time initiation fee includes your WomanSpeak manual and program curriculum which will be emailed to you from WomanSpeak headquarters.
To be part of WomanSpeak Circle, you will pay the initiation fee ( covering your curriculum and membership to WomanSpeak), and then an ongoing monthly payment – and you choose how long you would like to be part of it (paying month by month). There are 16 months of unique content.
OR - pay for the ENTIRE 16 months up front, and get 3 of those months for FREE !
You can choose to do a “Pathway to Mastery” Certificate, being recognized for the skills and abilities you acquire through your time with WomanSpeak.
We meet online on Zoom:
1st & 3rd Wednesday of each month.
from 5:30 - 8:00 pm Yukon
Circles are designed to offer supportive places for consistent practice, which is the key to becoming a powerful speaker (whether in public or in personal conversations) and for developing an authentic voice of leadership.
Email me if you would like to talk about whether this is a fit for you, the Pathway to Mastery certification, need a different payment plan, want to get on my wait list for a class earlier in the day or have other questions:email@example.com
*I welcome all people who identify as women or are non-binary in my circles. *
- Upon Request
- Inspired Living Life Coaching
- Contact Info:
- Maureen Caley-Verdonk867.993.3451 | firstname.lastname@example.orgQuestions? Not certain if this is a fit for you? I look forward to hearing from you.
- Paid Training
- Additional Information:
- Email me if you would like to talk about whether this is a fit for you, the Pathway to Mastery certification, need a different payment plan, organize specific training for your organization or group, want to get on my wait list for a class earlier in the day or have other questions: email@example.com
- How to Register:
- Take me to the course