TDG Transportation of Dangerous Goods
The Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) online training course is for initial or re-certification training. The course meets all of Transport Canada’s training requirements under the TDG Regulations, for all persons involved in the Transportation of Dangerous Goods by ground.
Participants will take a final exam to complete the course and a printable certificate is issued upon completion. Free printable resources are included such as our TDG class guide, placarding guide, emergency reporting documents and phone numbers. TDG certification is valid for 3 years upon completion and is non-transferable.
Course content includes:
- An overview of TDG Requirements and Regulations
- Responsibilities of shippers, handlers and carriers
- Nine classes of Dangerous Goods
- Shipping Documentation
- Placards, Labels and Safety Marks
- Different means of containment
- Special Situations
- Emergency Response Plans (ERAP) and actions
- Industry recognized, printable TDG certificate
- Interesting and engaging learning content created by industry experts
- Stop and stop at your convenience
- Printable resources for easy reference and use
- Fully tablet compatible – iPad, iPhone
- Easily accessible, stored record of training that can be shared if needed for auditing purposes or proof of certification
Course length: 3 hours
Upon successful completion you can print your personalized wallet certificate.
- Upon Request
- Construction Industry Training Network
- Contact Info:
- Kerry Vital1-844-393-2339 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paid Training
- Additional Information:
- Please note, new registrations will be processed Monday through Friday 8 AM - 4 PM PDT and will receive logins and instructions within 24 hours of payment. Courses purchased on weekends or holidays will receive logins and instructions on the next business day.
- How to Register:
- Take me to the course