Presenting Cases Before Tribunals
Presenting Cases Before Tribunals is a 14-hour hands-on skill-building experience. The participants learn what and how to prepare an effective case before a tribunal or decision-maker. They discover what matters to decision-makers. They take away tips, practice guides, and forms. This course will be particularly useful for staff or advocates who appear before tribunals. It would be a useful refresher for lawyers who are expanding their practices.
Livestream Course Dates
- March 28, 29, 31, & April 1, 2022 (8:30 am – 12:00 pm MT)
- June 13, 14, 16, & 17, 2022 (9:30 am – 1:00 pm MT)
- November 21, 22, 28 & 29, 2022 (8:30 am – 12:00 pm MT)
This course intends to:
- develop your case presentation skills
- make your presentations more effective and successful.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- prepare a plan for a presentation
- organize your materials for ease of presentation
- identify potential questions for the evidence
- prepare and present an opening statement for your case
- identify the key elements of a closing argument for your case
- evaluate your own shortcomings on advocacy to plan for your own further professional development.
Recommended prior FOAJ Training: Principles of Administrative Justice
Livestream: $1,070.00 Members / $1,320.00 Non Members
- To Be Decided
- Foundation of Administrative Justice
- Additional Information:
- How to Register:
- Take me to the course