Introduction to Building Information Modeling
As Building Information Modeling (BIM) is adopted by more and more companies in the construction industry, its usefulness has expanded beyond the original design phase activities. This course positions BIM in the context of all phases of construction, illustrating how to maximize BIM as a tool for the entire construction team. You will see how BIM fits into the construction workflow. It introduces the BIM philosophy in design, bidding, construction, commissioning, delivery and as-built stages of construction.
After completing this course, you will:
• Know what BIM is
• Understand the full potential of BIM technology
• Understand the philosophy behind BIM
• Be aware of how BIM can assist at all stages of a construction project
• Appreciate existing and potential new uses for BIM
• See the value of new technologies such as BIM
The course duration is approximately 2 hours.
This course has been accredited by the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) for one (1) credits toward Gold Seal Certification. This course is an awareness raising tool. Upon completion you can download your certificate.
- Upon Request
- Construction Industry Training Network
- Contact Info:
- Kerry Vital1-844-393-2339 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paid Training
- Additional Information:
- Please note, new registrations will be processed Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Courses purchased outside of these hours or on weekends or holidays will receive logins and instructions on the next business day.
- How to Register:
- Take me to the course