Construction Project Management
This training program will provide you with the knowledge and skills to help you plan and administer projects from start to finish.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Develop business cases
• Develop scope of projects
• Manage project procurement
• Manage project risk
• Manage change process
The course duration is approximately 6 hours.
This course has been accredited by the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) for three (3) credits toward Gold Seal Certification. A final mark of 75% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion. Upon successful completion you can download your certifcate.
- Upon Request
- Construction Industry Training Network
- Contact Info:
- Kerry Vital1-844-393-2339 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paid Training
- Additional Information:
- Please note, new registrations will be processed Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Courses purchased outside of these hours or on weekends or holidays will receive logins and instructions on the next business day.
- How to Register:
- Take me to the course