Construction Industry Ethics
Ethical behaviour is paramount in the construction industry. By maintaining high ethical standards, and being consistent in our practices, we thrive both personally and professionally. The Construction Industry Ethics course can help your employees navigate the ethical grey areas they face every day.
The Construction Industry Ethics course has been designed to help you understand ethics as it relates to the construction industry. The course contains interactive elements, case studies, practical examples, videos, and a course glossary.
Upon completing this course, you will:
- Understand what is included in “ethical behaviour”
- Be aware of the importance of ethics in business
- Know how to make ethical decisions
- Recognize ethics in the context of the law
- Understand the direct link between ethics and a company’s success
This course is intended for owner/clients, contractors, supervisors, project managers, etc. who must dea effectively and professionally with employees, subtrades, owners, clients, engineers, employers, and the public.
The course duration is approximately 4 hours.
This course has been accredited by the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) for one (1) credits toward Gold Seal Certification. A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion.
- Upon Request
- Construction Industry Training Network
- Contact Info:
- Kerry Vital1-844-393-2339 | email@example.com
- Paid Training
- Additional Information:
- Please note, new registrations will be processed Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Courses purchased outside of these hours or on weekends or holidays will receive logins and instructions on the next business day.
- How to Register:
- Take me to the course