Administrative Justice - Practice and Procedures for Decision-Makers
DATES: February 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 2021
TIME: 9:00 – 12:00
COST: $600 + GST
Have you been newly appointed to a quasi-judicial board or tribunal? Focusing on the roles and responsibilities of board or tribunal members, this course includes the following modules:
- Administrative Law and the Principles of Natural Justice
- Conducting Fair Hearings and Evaluating Evidence
- Decision- Making and Decision-Writing
- Ethical and Professional Responsibility for Decision-Makers
Developed by the B.C. Council of Administrative Tribunals, the Yukon-context information is provided in course hand-outs and by instructor Bruce Willis.
This 15-hour course is livestreamed via Zoom and delivered in 5 sessions at 3 hours per session.
Note: This course is a pre-requisite for Administrative Justice - Advanced Decision-Writing.
- Yukon University - Northern Institute of Social Justice (NISJ)
- Contact Info:
- Northern Institute of Social Justice867-456-8589 | email@example.com
- Paid Training
- Additional Information:
- How to Register:
- Take me to the course