Paid Opportunity for Indigenous Youth
- YHC-First Nations Health Programs
- Whitehorse General Hospital
5 Hospital Road, Whitehorse, Yukon (Whitehorse, YT)
- Part time
- Hours / week:
- Not Specified
- Wage / Salary:
- Date posted:
- Closing date:
- Contact Info:
- Marshal Johnson867.332.7032 | email@example.com
An Exciting new opportunity at Whitehorse General Hospital - Paid opportunity for Indigenous Youth aged 16 - 34
While working at Whitehorse General Hospital you will:
- Contribute to daily operations of the hospital through entry level work
- Receive exposure to hospital units that you are interested in
- Be provided professional and personal development opportunities
- Receive cultural supports and education on health and wellness
- Be paid an hourly wage of $24.56
- Interested in a career in health care?
- Able to commit to six months of part-time, flexible work?
- Driven to learn more about improving the health of your community?
- Motivated to get more professional and personal development opportunities?
Give a shout or shoot a text to Marshal for more info on how to apply:
867.332.7203 or Marshal.firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Start Dates: June 1st and September 1st, 2021
- Additional Information:
- Text or call Marshal at 867.332.7032 or email Marshal.email@example.com
- To apply:
- View Employer’s Website