Early Childhood Therapy Assistant
- Child Development Centre
- Michelle King
1000 Lewes Blvd, Whitehorse (Varies)
- Full time
- Hours / week:
- 35 hours/week
- Wage / Salary:
- Not Disclosed
- Date posted:
- Closing date:
- Contact Info:
- Michelle King867-456-8182 ext 183 | firstname.lastname@example.org
EARLY CHILDHOOD THERAPY ASSISTANT
1 Term Position available from August 2021 – June 2021 in each of the following communities: Old Crow, Carmacks, Pelly, Mayo, Ross River, Faro.
Approximately 35 hours a week
Excellent opportunity to join the professional team of the Child Development Centre, a not for profit organization which provides quality early intervention services to young children.
Responsibilities May Include
- Providing support to children in the K4 class at your Community School and possibly in their homes or childcare centres.
- Working with children following a specific program developed by the Child Development Centre outreach team. Training will be provided by the outreach team.
- Working with a team, including family members, Child Development Centre staff and school staff.
- Maintaining documentation and other administrative duties as requested.
Must be reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently. Preference will be given to
individuals who have related education and experience working with young children. Training will be provided.
Salary: $25.89 – 31.50 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
This position is covered by the Public Service Alliance of Canada collective agreement.
- Additional Information:
- Please address resume and inquires to: Michelle King, Program Coordinator Child Development Centre Box 2703 Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2C6 Tel: 1-866-835-8386 or 867-456-8182 ext 183 Fax: (867) 393-6374 Email: Michelle.email@example.com
- To apply:
- View Complete Posting