Capital Project Financial Analyst
- Yukon Energy Corporation
2 Miles Canyon Road, Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 0L3, Canada (Whitehorse, YT)
- Full time
- Hours / week:
- 40 hours/week
- Wage / Salary:
- Not Disclosed
- Date posted:
- Closing date:
The Opportunity: Capital Project Financial Analyst
Who we are: Yukon Energy is the main generator and transmitter of electrical energy in the territory. Our plant facilities are on the Traditional Territory of Yukon First Nations. There are 14 First Nation in the territory, and we work within these Traditional Territories in all our business operations.
What will you do: The Capital Project Financial Analyst will support the Engineering and Capital Project Department in financial planning and budgeting, project accounting, financial reporting and supporting Project Managers meet their budgeting and reporting requirements.
What you need to succeed:
- An Accounting diploma with a minimum of three years of related project or cost accounting experience.
- Experience or familiarity with a project management environment.
- Strong analytical and data gather skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in business analysis, financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis.
- The ability to work independently and in a high performing team environment.
What is in it for you: We offer a competitive starting rate and the opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced, challenging environment.
Yukon Energy values diversity in the workplace. We strive to achieve a skilled workforce that is representative of the population we serve, and we are committed to the employment and career development of Yukon First Nations citizens. First Nations candidates are encouraged to self-declare.
To apply, submit a covering letter and resume to Human Resources via email at email@example.com. The posting will remain open the position is filled. First consideration will be given to applicants who are members of P.S.A.C. Local Y024.
For more information on Yukon Energy and a full job description, please go to http://www.yukonenergy.ca
Date Posted: January 12, 2022
- Additional Information:
- To apply:
- View Employer’s Website