AOC Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
- Tr’ondek Hwech’in
- Tr'ondek Hwech'in Government
123, Dawson City, Y0B1G0, Canada (Dawson City, YT)
- Hours / week:
- Not Specified
- Wage / Salary:
- Not Disclosed
- Date posted:
- Closing date:
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant – Auxiliary On Call
Location: Tr’ondek Hwech’in Offices – Dawson, YT
Posting Date: August 31, 2023
Standard Hours Bi-Weekly: Auxiliary On Call
Salary: Level 4 Step 1 ($30.69 hourly)
Closing Date: On-Going
Reporting to the Health Programs and Services Manager this position is responsible for providing front-line reception services at the Chief John Jonas Centre, as well as a wide range of administrative support services to the various programs within the Wellness Department. The duties also include ensuring that daily Wellness Department tasks and procedures are followed. The position works in a health and wellness environment and will help support and direct clients to appropriate programs and services as needed.
An Eligibility List may be established from this competition – the duration of the eligibility list may be up to 12 months. The eligibility list may be used to fill future permanent full-time, permanent part-time, temporary full-time, temporary part-time, term, or auxiliary on-call vacancies within the same department and classification based on the organizational needs by going the next highest ranked candidate until the eligibility list expires.
If this opportunity interests you, please submit a cover letter & resume clearly demonstrating the qualifications below, as selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide. Applications will not be accepted without a cover letter and resume.
- Successful completion of Grade 12, with education, training, experience, or skills in administration/reception and working with the public (preferably in the wellness work sector). An equivalent combination of education, experience, knowledge and skills may be considered.
- Demonstrated training, experience or knowledge in general office clerical and administrative functions.
- Ability to perform duties within established practices, policies and procedures.
- Understands the importance of, and strictly honors confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills including empathy and respect for vulnerable people(s).
- Customer relations, helpful and able to problem solve.
Conditions of Employment:
- Criminal Records Check.
A detailed job description is available upon request.
- Additional Information:
- To apply:
- View Employer’s Website