Supporting Your Staff Through Loss and Grief
Grief affects all workplaces. The effects of grief are felt by those who experience the loss, and by their co-workers.
This course will help those with leadership responsibilities to:
- Take an in-depth look at the nature of grief.
- Develop practical tolls to provide effective leadership in crises and high stress periods.
- Learn to anticipate the challenges of supporting employees through loss in the workplace.
- Establish appropriate support and maintain productivity in your unique work environment.
- Hear first-hand from guest speakers who have provided excellent leadership during times of loss in their workplaces.
Who should attend:
Managers, supervisors, educators, HR professionals, school principals, and anyone in leadership role.
CRN 10280 | Nov 21 | 8:30am – 12:00pm | $95 + GST | L’Association Franco‐Yukonnaise, 302 Strickland St.
To register call Yukon College Admissions at 867-668-8710, and quote CRN 10280.
For more info call Hospice Yukon at 867-667-7429.
- L’Association Franco‐Yukonnaise
302 Strickland St., Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 2K1, Canada (Whitehorse, YT) [ view map ]
- Yukon College - Northern Institute of Social Justice (NISJ)
- Contact Info:
- Hospice Yukon867-667-7429
- Paid Training
- Additional Information:
- How to Register:
- Take me to the course