Grief and the Frontline Professions
Many jobs that involve supporting and caring for people also often involve loss and grief. The way we respond to
grief impacts the quality and sustainability of our work.
This two day workshop offers:
An in depth look at how we grieve
- Skills and resources for supporting others through loss
- Practical tools for reducing stress and finding balance in your professional life
- The opportunity to feel renewed and more confident in supporting yourself, your co‐workers and your clients
Who should attend?
Nurses, social workers, teachers, home support staff, therapists, counsellors, RCMP, child care workers, EMS staff, FN Health workers, and others.
May 20-21 | 9:00am—4:30pm | CRN 90009
Cost $325 + GST
Vista Outdoor Learning Centre
To register call Yukon College: 668‐8710
For more info call Hospice Yukon 667‐7429
- Vista Outdoor Learning Centre
6.5 miles off the North Klondike Highway/Mayo Road, on Vista Road, Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 7A2, Canada (Whitehorse, YT) [ view map ]
- Yukon College - Northern Institute of Social Justice (NISJ)
- Contact Info:
- Hospice Yukon867-667-7429
- Paid Training
- Additional Information:
- How to Register:
- Take me to the course