Human Resources Advisor
- Kwanlin Dün First Nation
- Kwanlin Dün First Nation
35 McIntyre Drive, Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 5A5, Canada (Whitehorse, YT)
- Full time
- Hours / week:
- 35 hours/week
- Wage / Salary:
- Not Disclosed
- Date posted:
- Closing date:
Kwanlin Dün First Nation is seeking a qualified recruitment specialist whose primary responsibility will be to support recruitment and onboarding activities for KDFN. You will thrive in a fast paced, creative and dynamic environment, supporting the growth of departmental programs and services. Providing quality customer service, having excellent interpersonal skills, taking initiative and being fair, transparent and accountable are qualities necessary for success.
We are looking for a contributing team player who is an outside the box thinker and dynamic in how they approach to recruitment initiatives.
Kwanlin Dün is a progressive government that provides for a positive work life balance, and a generous benefits package.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or related discipline combined with knowledge & experience in recruitment and HR processes, preferably in a federally regulated workplace
- Experience working within, applying and providing interpretation of various Acts, Regulations (I.e.: Canada Labour Code, Employment Standards), policies and guidelines;
- Experience coordinating and leading recruitment processes and activities;
- Experience drafting and modifying job advertisements & job descriptions is an asset;
- Experience working as an effective member of a team in a human resource/labour relation capacity providing quality customer service to internal and external clients.
Knowledge of Yukon First Nation people’s history and familiarity with Kwanlin Dün First Nation history, culture, goals and aspirations is required for success in the role.
Note: An equivalent combination of post-secondary education & training, and considerable experience in the above areas will also be considered.
Note: selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information provided in your resume.
Conditions of Employment: Satisfactory Criminal Record Check; Valid Yukon Driver’s License is desirable.
- Additional Information:
- Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Human Resources, at the KDFN Finance Department (35 McIntyre Drive), via fax (633-8414), or via email to email@example.com For more information, please visit our website at http://www.kwanlindun.com/employment, visit the KDFN Administration Office or contact KDFN Human Resources at 867-633-7800 Note: For those submitting applications via email, you will receive a manual email response stating that your email has been received. If you do not receive this response within two (2) business days, please contact the Human Resources Unit. We thank all those who apply however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. We are unable to accept international applicants or sponsorships at this time. Temporary assignments will be considered. Please ensure you have your supervisor approval PRIOR to applying. The KDFN Hiring Preference Policy is in effect for all competitive processes.
- To apply:
- View Employer’s Website